Brightcove Video Connect for SharePoint 2013
The Brightcove Video Connect for SharePoint 2013 allows publishers to add, browse and manage videos and video playlists directly from SharePoint. Its player component allows for easy integration of Brightcove Video Cloud assets directly into SharePoint pages.
Key features of Brightcove Video Connect for SharePoint 2013 include:
- A dedicated interface providing access to manage multiple Brightcove accounts, add/edit videos and playlists, search and browse content
- Uploading of new videos to Brightcove directly from the SharePoint interface
- Full control over standard properties such as descriptions, tags, images, availability dates, links and more
- Enter Metadata for SharePoint and Brightcove concurrently
- Leverage Metadata from defined SharePoint Term Store
- Browse and Manage existing videos
- Browse the video library for both SharePoint uploaded videos as well as videos added directly in Brightcove
- Use powerful search, sorting and ordering filters to quickly find the right video content
- Easily update data on existing videos
- Create and edit playlists
- Fully supports both Manual and Smart Playlists
- Management of multiple Brightcove Accounts in a single App
- Leverages SharePoint 2013 permissions to control who can access the Connector, whether users can Add Videos, Manage existing videos, or just Browse content.
- Packaged as a SharePoint 2013 App which can be easily installed in your site collection
- SharePoint 2013 Brightcove Player
- Packaged as a SharePoint web part which can be easily added to any SharePoint page
- Integrates the search and browsing functionality for videos and playlists, making it easy for publishers to select the desired content for playing
- Leverages Brightcove’s Media API
Note: This connector supports Sharepoint 2013 On Premises, Not Sharepoint 365 Cloud.