Marketers of all sizes today are faced with a variety of challenges in reaching their audience across an ever-changing, and increasingly noisy, landscape of social channels, devices and screens. Many marketers are looking toward video to help them engage directly with buyers and build brand loyalty, and ultimately conversions. But, there is a clear difference between how best-in-class sales and marketing organizations are using video versus the rest of the market.
In this webinar, Brightcove's vice president of digital marketing solutions, Steve Rotter, will take a closer look at the results of a recent survey to more than 100 sales and marketing professionals about the use of video and rich media in their marketing efforts. The research proved that best-in-class companies are more likely to use video in their content-based marketing efforts and achieve success with driving conversions and engagement.
The webinar will discuss the following key points:
- What defines a best-in-class marketing organization
- Why best-in-class organizations use more video and how this helps to drive website conversions
- How you can leverage video at every stage of the buyer journey
- Ways to reach your audience across multiple screens, mobile devices and social networks
- How leading firms are using Big Data and analytics to understand the impact of their video initiatives
- The value of investing in the right technologies, including online video platforms, to support your video efforts