Content marketing now plays a key role across the customer lifecycle, helping brands attract consumers and sustain their attention with relevant, interesting, and useful or entertaining experiences. Video has emerged as one of the most popular and effective forms of content marketing, especially when integrated with social media—but it can also be one of the most costly and difficult, with proliferating device types, online channels, underlying technologies, and cross-platform consumer behavior data. A new generation of cloud content services helps content marketers overcome complexity and become more agile, cost-effective, and consistent in the execution of their media strategy.
This white paper discusses the role of video and social media in content marketing, the challenges this strategy can present, and how cloud content services can help brands control costs and reduce complexity to realize its full potential.
Download the white paper now and learn about:
- The increasing integration of paid, earned, and owned media in today's media strategies
- Shifts in consumer behavior that it harder for marketers to earn and sustain consumers' attention
- The role and benefits of content marketing across the customer lifecycle, including:
- Reach, generating awareness and attention
- Acquisition, promoting product education and consideration
- Engagement, drawing people closer to the brand
- Conversion, turning prospects into customers
- Retention, supporting customer success and engagement
- Loyalty, fostering word-of-mouth promotion
- Challenges posed by digital media transformation, such as device fragmentation, competing standards, high app development costs, and siloed analytic data
- Cloud content services, which enable marketers to address the new digital landscape more effectively, including:
- Online video platforms (OVP)
- Content app platforms (CAP)
- Open analytics platforms
- Real-world brands already achieving significant business results through content marketing, including Hugo Boss, Citrix Systems, Cars.com, Nestle Purina, and more.