The right online video advertising strategy can generate significant revenue for your business—but first, you have to understand how the online advertising ecosystem works, from ad sources like networks and exchanges, to ad serving platforms and management tools, to the wide variety of ad formats, placements, and standards in the industry.
This white paper provides a detailed look at the online video advertising ecosystem to help you develop the right strategy for your business, then identify the technologies, partnerships, and other resources you need to realize the full ad revenue potential of your video content.
Download the white paper now and learn about:
- Requirements for a successful online video business, in terms of both content and audience
- Ad sources including in-house sales, ad networks, ad exchanges, and remnant ad sales
- Ad placement strategies for short-form and long-form video
- Non–video ad placements and their role in your revenue plan
- Ad formats including linear video ads; non-linear video, text, and graphical ads; companion ads; and sponsorships
- Policy definition and targeting to help you command higher rates for your inventory
- Industry standards that make it simple to run a wide variety of ad formats on your video
- Testing to ensure a high-quality experience for viewers and optimal results for advertisers
- Delivering ads to non-PC devices like touch-screen smartphones, tablets, Connected TVs, and over-the-top devices
- Best practices to refine your online video ad business