No matter what role online video plays in your organization, you can't afford to neglect the security measures needed to protect your content and control how it is used. At the same time, you need to make sure to provide the most seamless and convenient experience possible for your intended audience. Figuring out how to accomplish both goals can be a confusing experience for any organization—especially given the increasing diversity of online video strategies, security technologies, and device platforms.
This detailed white paper will help you understand the full range of options for online video security, identify the ones that make sense for you, and put the right model in place for your online video strategy.
Download the white paper now and learn about:
- Watermarking: Attaching an identifying mark to your content
- Geo restriction: Controlling where your videos can be viewed
- Domain restriction: Keeping in-house videos in-house
- IP restriction: Restricting viewership within your organization
- Protected page: Providing access person-by-person
- RTMPE: Protecting your videos in transit
- SWF verification: Limiting videos to your own player
- TTL tokens: Setting an expiration date for your content
- HLS encryption: Enabling secure delivery to iOS devices
- Anonymous DRM: Protecting your content with Adobe® Flash® Access™
- Advanced DRM: Supporting your premium content model with Adobe Flash Access
- User authentication: Validating viewership for paid content with Adobe® Pass