No longer reserved for media companies and portals, online video now helps organizations of all kinds achieve their goals, from monetizing web traffic and driving product sales to communicating about ideas and causes. While different organizations have different objectives for their online video, they all share a common need: to build, engage, and convert an audience.
This detailed white paper presents the Video Strategy Framework, a collection of business considerations and best practices for all eight aspects of a complete online video strategy: Mix, Quantity, Quality, Discovery, Distribution, Devices, Monetization, and Analytics. Developed by Brightcove through six years of work with thousands of customers, the Video Strategy Framework provides a practical approach for optimizing your online video performance.
Download the white paper now and learn about:
- Mix: providing the ideal blend of live and on-demand
- Quantity: reaching critical mass
- Quality: creating an optimal viewer experience
- Discovery: gaining exposure for your content
- Distribution: reaching viewers across the web
- Devices: delivering video everywhere your audience
wants to see it
- Monetization: making online video pay
- Analytics: fuelling constant improvement