The rapid evolution of online video technology makes it possible to make any video look and sound great on any desktop, mobile, or connected TV platform—but only if you know how to do it.
This white paper examines elements of a good user experience and presents best practices to help you avoid common pitfalls of encoding.
Download the white paper now and learn about:
- Encoding video to the highest quality for each device
- Delivering video at the right bitrate for each viewer
- Getting the greatest quality and efficiency from H.264 and HLS
- Providing smooth, high-fidelity audio for your videos
- Minimizing generational loss
- Avoiding common mistakes that can compromise quality